In the script you can choose to include search, display and shopping campaigns in the bid adjustments. You can only include display campaigns, when search campaigns are included. In addition, the script only looks at campaigns with a manual bidding strategy, because bid adjustments at Smart Bidding already happen automatically. To gain control, a minimum number of conversions and a minimum amount of spend can be specified to filter devices per campaign. You're also able to set a maximum and minimum bidadjustment.
In the script you can adjust various settings as desired:
- LOG: Specify whether the script should report the intermediate steps by adjusting the value to 'true'.
- DATE_RANGE: The script looks at the conversions and costs over this period.
- INCLUDE_SEARCH: Indicate whether you want to run the script on your search campaigns.
- INCLUDE_DISPLAY: Indicate whether you want to run the script on your display campaigns. Search must be included.
- INCLUDE_SHOPPING: Indicate whether you want to run the script on your search campaigns.
- MINIMUM_CONVERSIONS: Optional, select only devices with this number of conversions or more.
- MINIMUM_COST: Optional, select only devices with this amount of spend or more.
- MINIMUM_CLICKS: Optional, only select devices with this number of clicks.
- MAX_BID: The bidadjustment will not be higher than this. 1.3 = +30% or 2 = +100%.
- MIN_BID: The bidadjustment will not be lower than this. 0.75 = -25% or 0.5 = -50%.
- LABEL: Optional, only select campaigns with this label.
Scheduling: To be able to collect enough data, we recommend running this script daily or weekly.