In the config section of the script, you can adjust multiple values as desired.
- LOG: Change this to 'true' to see what exactly happened. Leave on 'false' when the script is really running, because that's faster.
- EMAIL: Enter the e-mail address where you want to receive the notification. You can enter multiple email addresses by separating them with a comma.
- EMAIL_INTRO: This is the message at the top of the email. This can be adjusted as desired.
- EMAIL_SUBJECT: The subject of the email that will be send.
- DATE_RANGE: Set the daterange for the period you want to check for impressions. TODAY by default.
- COMPARE: Set to true, if you want to check if the campaigns had impressions before
- COMPARE_DATERANGE: If compare is set to true, define the daterange you want to compare with.
- ACCOUNT_LABEL: Use this to select specific accounts.
- SEND_MAIL: Set to true to always receive an email, even if there are no campaigns without impressions.
The following script can be used at MCC level, so that you have an overview of campaigns that are silent in 1 email. In the accountSelector, I filter all accounts that are labeled 'Active' in your MCC. If you do not want this, you can delete line 30 from the script.
Scheduling: Run this script 1x per day, preferably at the end of the morning.